I KNOW I HAVE NOT BEEN WRITING FOR A LONG TIME, AND THANK YOU FOR THOSE BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES FROM AROUND THE GLOBE AND ASKING MY WELL BEING, AM BLESSED BY YOUR LOVE AND YOU GUYS STAYED BLESSED , WILL SOON START WRITING ABOUT EVERY THING FROM FASHION, FOOD, WOMEN, MOODS, LOVE, STYLE, GOSSIPS………….
PL CHECK OUR PAGE FOR THE LATEST COLLECTIONS ..
PL WATCH THE ABOVE LINK TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME, AND THIS INTERVIEW WILL BE AGAIN TELECASTED ON 20TH SEP AT 7PM ON HMTV.
Pl click the link below to see the new collection of HRH SHREEDEVI CHOWDARY
CLICK THE ABOVE LINK TO BE AT THE MOST HAPPENING EVENT IN HYDERABAD
ORGANISED BY ARCHANA J PARANJI AKA ARCHIE, WOMEN WITH STYLE, CLASS & ELEGANCE IN WHAT EVER SHE DOES.
FOREVER 21 presents #F21Fashionista with Taapsee Pannu.
Get styled by and share the ramp with Taapsee Pannu at Sujana Forum Mall this Saturday!
How? It’s really really simple! Just show us your fashionable side by creating looks using Forever 21 products and if Taapsee loves your look, not only do you get styled by her, you also get to share the ramp with her!
Here’s what you need to do to participate:
– Head on over to http://www.forever21.com/IN (on your mobile, tablet or computer. Some users are facing an issue on Google Chrome, so we suggest using another browser. If you do use Chrome, you can also take screenshots of the products.)
– Pick products that you think will come together to form a super stylish ‘look’
– Save the images of the products you like.
– Create a collage with the images (you can use any free tool available online – just search “collage maker” on Google. For mobile users there’s a bunch on the play store and apple store)
– Upload your collage to this event here.
– Make sure you tag Forever 21 India and use #F21Fashionista in your post.
Multiple entries are allowed! So if you’ve got 10 awesome looks, feel free to share them all! Taapsee will pick her 10 favourite looks and these will be the winners.
What do winners get?
– 10 winners get styled by Taapsee Pannu. Winners get to keep these clothes!
– The winning looks will be worn by models on the ramp at a very special #F21Fashionista Fashion Show at Forum Sujana Mall.
– The winners get to share the stage with Taapsee Pannu at the fashion show.
Please read the terms and conditions here: bit.ly/F21FashionistaTC
The Forum Sujana Mall
Near Malaysian Circle, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad 500072
Pl click the link below and like my page, and welcome to the world of HRH . Thank you for your love and support.
HRH By Shreedevi Chowdary
Epitome of class, sophistication & elegance!
The evolution of Shreedevi Chowdary couture label ,House of HRH also reflects the Nizami culture from Hyderabad and is also the story of the state of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana weavers, where the heritage, culture and preservation of its people and its designs, while spanning a continuity of traditions in craft techniques from other regions with royal legacies, such as lucknow, Kerala and Bengal.
This season, ‘ HRH ‘ offers a collection of classic and conservative bridal wear, embellished with sequin, pearls, gota , chikan & zardozi embroidery, creating an intriguing collage of textures on ‘ HRH ‘ signature ankle-length khadi lehengas, palazzo pants, shararas,
Khadi suits & Organza saris with classy thread & sequined embroidery are the highlight for this season’s collection and suited for ‘HER ROYAL HIGHNESS‘ ( HRH )
THE AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION ( APA ) HAS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED WHAT MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT ALL ALONG : TAKING ” SELFIES ” IS A MENTAL DISORDER.
The order is called selfitis, and is defined as the obsessive compulsive desire to take photos of one’s self and post them on social media as a way to make up for the lack of self _ esteem and to fill a gap in intimacy. There are three levels of the disorder:
1. Boarder selfitis : taking photos of one’s self at least three times a day but not posting them on social media.
2. Acute selfitis : taking photos of one’s self at least three times a day and posting each of the photos on social media.
3. chronic selfitis : Uncontrollable urge to take photos of one’s self round the clock and posting the photos on social media more than six times a day.
HI READERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT AND STILL VISIT MY BLOG, APPRECIATE ALL THE MESSAGES ASKING ME TO WRITE AGAIN. WILL DO SOON AND LOVE YOU ALL.